Re: Musicians' Guide Draft Now Posted

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Christopher Antila <crantila@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am pleased to let you know that the first official draft of the
Musicians' Guide is now available under the "Draft Documentation"
category on the Fedora Documentation website, http://docs.fedoraproject.org

I'm not seeing this yet.  I've looked under Draft Documentation but I'm not seeing "Musicians Guide" as an option.  Am I looking in the wrong place, do I need some special permissions, or is it just not there?

R.