New BugZapper Introduction: okaiji

 Dear Bugzappers
okaiji

IRC: okaiji

My experience with Fedora, is pretty new, and I would like to work on triaging.

I was on ubuntu for a couple of months, and throwing caution to the wind, now I am on Fedora!
My day job is a personal assistant, based in Singapore. Using vista on my corporate workstation.

Update: Triaging wasn't so hard after all, thanks bugzappers!

Best regards