QA Community Mailing list guidelines reminder.

This is usually something poc tackles on a thread reply bases but apparently he seems to be absent.

We've recently had unusual amount of top posting [1] and QA community members replying to Digests [2] on our mailing list.

This is just a friendly reminder to new members into our community to read [3] before communicating on the list.

JBG