Proven tester updates

Hi, everyone!

Just a note that I've made a few updates to the proven testers stuff. I
updated the Proven_tester page -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Proven_tester - with the content of my
draft for combining the old version of that page with the mentor and
joining-the-group instructions. We voted to use my draft at the last QA
meeting, for those who weren't there, see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20100712 .

I made some further changes, too. I added a note about the new
--critpath-only parameter that's been added to fedora-easy-karma with
the latest update in Rawhide, and updates-testing for F12 and F13. This
parameter will cause f-e-k to display only critical path updates which
have not yet been approved, so it's handy if you have limited time for
testing and just want to give feedback on the most important updates as
fast as possible.

I also added a note that you should have SELinux enabled and set to
Enforcing mode when testing. This was prompted by a mail Dan Walsh sent
to the -devel list about an update which caused problems with SELinux
stuff; I thought it was probably best to remind everyone that we should
make sure updates don't cause SELinux problems, and we need to have
SELinux enabled to check that.

I turned the JoinProvenTesters page into a redirect to the
Proven_testers page, and updated all links from other pages to
JoinProvenTesters to be links to Proven_testers instead.

Feedback welcome on any problems with the changes - thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey