Re: dynamic configuration of wired network interfaces looks quite broken (looks like solved)

Still I think that I figured it out.  It appears that a powered
switch on my network decided to misbehave.  After resetting it I
started to see wired interfaces dynamically configured again.  A
mystery remains how my printer got its IP number.  It is hanging
from the same switch.  Really weird ...

could be only certain port in the switch. tried another? (like switch between printer's and computer's)

--
Among the maxims on Lord Naoshige's wall, there was this one: "Matters of great concern should be treated lightly." Master Ittei commented, "Matters of small concern should be treated seriously."
(Ghost Dog : The Way of The Samurai)