Looking for help with Fedora 14 Bugzilla maintenance

I've created the bugzilla maintenance page for Fedora 14
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Fedora14

We have this task coming up next Tuesday and it would be great if
someone would be willing to complete the task:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Fedora14#Rawhide_Rebase_Warning_to_Package_Maintainers

All it requires is:
1) Finishing out the email
2) Sending the email and following the (very brief) instructions

Review and edits of the entire page are welcome too.

Thank you,
John