Re: Fedora Security Spin QA Efforts

Yes, that would be greatly appreciated. There are many "pie in the sky plans for automated testing based on these contributions but my free time has come up short as of late and I haven't been able to dedicate the appropriate amount of cycles to getting this done. Again though, anything you can add would be very greatly appreciated!

-AdamM (From Android)

On Mar 29, 2010 6:52 PM, "James Gledhill" <jagledy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is this still needing more additions, because if it is I can probably add some more?

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Adam Miller <maxamillion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 7:18 PM, James Gledhill <jagledy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I added a section...

> -AdamM
>
> --
> http://maxamillion.googlepages.com

All you'd have to do to end the Apples/Windows... and Linux(?) battle would be to hand out g...