Re: Introduction

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Lawrencius Anonym <black.elite.wizard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm very happy to join with you all at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have working with Fedora since some years ago. Now, i want contribute with the project.

My experience with fedora is like being system administrator. Mainly with web server, file server on my campus. Oh, i forgot to introduce myself :
Here it is :
Name : Irwin Lawrencius
FAS : lawrencius
Nickname : shadow AT irc.freenode.net
Age : 21 (still undergraduated student at final semester)
Mail : black.elite.wizard@xxxxxxxxx
Y!M : irwin_lawrencius (add me please.. ^^)

I live at Jakarta (Indonesia). I'm vice leader of Fedora Indonesia (Fedora-ID) and moderator for Fedora-Forum (http://forum.fedora.or.id). I used Linux since 5 years ago. And i fall in love with Fedora.

So, thanks for some people who accepted me at fedora project.

Regards,

Irwin Lawrencius

--
The world ends with you

Hello Irwin, welcome to the group. I will be sending you information directly to help you get started. If you have any questions please do ask.

Edward (tk009)