No BugZappers meeting planned for 2010-03-02

Once again we have nothing new on the agenda list -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers:meeting-agenda-list - so for
now there's no need to have a Bugzappers meeting today/tomorrow
(2010-03-02).

If there is something you would like to discuss, please respond to this
mail and we'll hold the meeting at the usual time and place (15:00 UTC
in #fedora-meeting ). I'll pop in in the morning just to see if anyone's
around and really wants to bring up a topic, too, or just to see if any
new members are around for a chat!

Remember, you can always add items for the upcoming agenda using the
above Wiki page.

There is one follow-up from last week, on rebasing Rawhide bugs to F13:
I talked to Dave Lawrence and John Poelstra about this and they gave me
the procedure to follow, I haven't completed this yet, though. Sorry.
I'll mail the list when we get it done.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey