Re: Fedora 12 updates-testing report

On 02/22/2010 11:40 PM, updates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The following builds have been pushed to Fedora 12 updates-testing

    PyKDE-3.16.6-3.fc12
    PyQt-3.18.1-6.fc12
    PyQt4-4.7-1.fc12
    PyQwt-5.2.0-4.fc12
    RackTables-0.17.9-1.fc12
    akonadi-1.3.1-2.fc12

KEVIN....... Why did you submit theses to testing again? You've gone and upset my thunderbird that doesn't handle 300kb+ of text on a very fast machine very well.

Shouldn't there be some sort of duplication prevention to catch these duplicate update pushes? This is not the first time I've seen this behavior. It pollutes (especially THIS update) the whole FXX updates-testing packages list.

Michael