Differences between F-13-Alpha-TC2 and F-13-Alpha-RC1

Greetings,

I'm reviewing the sizable list changes between 'test compose #2' and
'release candidate #1' [1].  Some of the notable changes that caused
RC#1 to fail are selinux-policy, missing system-config-firewall-base,
and rats_sanity fails on F-13-Alpha-RC1 due to additional missing deps
[2].

I'm still reviewing the changes, but thought I'd send this to a wider
audience for some feedback.  Are there other concerns around the list of
changes between the 2 milestones?  I'm under the impression that 'No
Frozen Rawhide' will help avoid the random changes for critpath packages
for future milestones.  Is that accurate?

Thanks,
James

[1] http://pastie.org/837415
[2] http://pastie.org/837585