Re: Hello

On 20 February 2010 10:36, He Rui <rhe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Alan,

Welcome to the list. Regarding to your interest, maybe you will find Fedora 13 Alpha RC#1 Validation Test[1] fits for you. This event is held for pre-releases according to the quality schedule [2]. Also, The Join Page [3] outlines all the activities you can get involved in to help with Fedora QA. Feel free to participate and enjoy your time Here. :)

Thanks - I am now downloading the Aplha.RC1 iso.

My Fedora Account name is deep64blue by the way.

Alan