Re: what do you think?

On 02/16/2010 11:45 AM, cornel panceac wrote:
that's exactly what i thought. but, leaving this aside, how can we use this kind of articles to improve our testing/quality control/programming?

By pandering to the fears of the idiot masses?

Sorry... no.

Our best option is to simply ignore the idiots who write such lite-on-facts crap and continue with what we've always done.

There is, literally, no point in pandering to the idiots... all you'll wind up with is more idiots.

Lyos Gemini Norezel
begin:vcard
fn:Lyos Norezel
n:Norezel;Lyos
org:GBES, LLC
adr:;;;;Ohio;;United States
email;internet:Lyos.GeminiNorezel@xxxxxxxxx
title:Computer Repair Technician
note;quoted-printable:"Those who hunt monsters beware, lest they become monsters themselves.Ify=
	ou stare long into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you." --Nietzsch=
	e=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Mundus Vult Decipi et Decipiatur -- Latin Proverb
version:2.1
end:vcard