Introduction

Hi all,

My name is Robert Murphy. I'm a 24 year old cs grad student with a main research interest in operating systems concepts.  I've been using various distros for over 10 years now and have a firm grasp on Linux.  I'm a. NET programmer by trade (I'll take what I can get to pay the bills at 24 yrs old).

After a few years of district hopping I've finally settled in to fedora on my desktops and redhat on my servers, and I'm looking forward to giving back to the fedora community in the form of bug fixing and triaging. I have a particular interest in python programming.

Ciao

Irc: bertmurphy
Identi.ca: robbymurphy

sent via droid