Bugzapper introduction

Hello Bugzappers,

My name is Sreejith, a graduate student in the US, and am very interested in working with operating systems and other system software. I haven't had much of a chance to work on big projects, though.

I have been using and familiarizing myself with Fedora over the last few years, and I am truly amazed at the work done by the volunteer community. In addition to giving back to the community as well as add to my own skills, I have joined the Fedora community. I wish to learn more on how various activities are carried on, and I think Bugzappers would be a good place to start.

I have been reading up on the wiki over the last few hours and have started getting a feel of how this group works. I will learn more as the days go by, and any help from seniors would be welcome!!

Hoping to have a wonderful time at Bugzappers!!

Cheers,
Sreejith

PS: I apologize for the blank e-mail sent out a few minutes earlier- that was an unintentional click!!