Bugzappers Meeting Agenda for 2010-02-09

Event: Fedora Bug Triage Meeting
Date: 2010-02-09
Time: 15:00 UTC
Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Additions or corrections to the agenda? Reply to this email.

= Agenda =
* Housekeeping SOP update: tk009 and poelcat to update us on their
efforts to create a housekeeping SOP

* Introductions and roll call

* [adamw] Orphaned package response update

* [adamw] blocker bug review on friday

* [adamw] Action item update: Jetpack and stock responces.

* [tk009] Meeting time change update

* [tk009] Action item update: Housekeeping procedures for closing
tracker bugs and unresolved bugs that remain on the tracker
bug(s).

* [tcpip4000/tk009] Action item update: Report on inactive members.

* Open floor - your topic here!

Please do come out for the meeting - it'd be great to see more faces,
and we don't bite, we promise! It's a great opportunity to raise any
issues you've come across while bugzapping, or ask any questions you
might have.

--
Richard June
Orion Technology Solutions