Re: Initial draft of privilege escalation policy

On Sat, 2010-01-23 at 20:54 -0500, Christopher Beland wrote:
> * Accessing a webcam or microphone remotely and unexpectedly viewing
> or
> listening to a local user.

This seems quite tricky to formulate to me; I can certainly see all
sorts of legitimate scenarios for remote access to such devices which
you wouldn't want to do as root. I'm not sure if we can really include
this as-is.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey