Re: lxde live iso

On 01/12/2010 05:27 PM, Rob Healey wrote:
Greetings All:

Can someone help me???

I have a certain problem, and I am not sure how to solve it???

    I installed a live iso from the lxde-i386-20100110-16.iso...  I would
    like to be able to download and install everything that I would need
    for gnome on my system!

    Also when you get the login prompt: after typing your username, you
    could select which desktops environment  that you wanted to choose from the
    bottom statusbar!  I do not know which packages it is out that handles
    this...

I'd try:

yum groupinstall "GNOME Desktop Environment"

Jirka

begin:vcard
fn:Jiri Moskovcak
n:Moskovcak;Jiri