Re: Proposal for new QA test for L10N

Kamil Paral さんは書きました:
----- "Adam Williamson" <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, anyone on the list who is proficient in a language other than
English - please do help out Noriko :)

I can help with Czech. But if I understand it correctly, the language
review process will be done by individual translation teams, not QA team. Our task will be just to ensure the live image is created. Right?

Yes, you are perfectly right. And I am sorry to confuse many of you here. I was going to make a post to f-trans-l, telling the process and instruction once ready. Essentially I like QA team to ensure the live image for L10n team, but it would be very nice to have more tester from QA team too. So I will post the instruction here too.

noriko