RE: Something much slower after upgrading to F13 Rawhide?

On the other hand, I just noticed that when I upgraded from Rawhide yesterday, my Flash player was also upgraded from the Adobe repo.  So it's possible that the Flash player upgrade, rather than the Rawhide upgrade, is what fixed the issue.

I suppose it's not really worth worrying about which of them fixed it, since it's fixed ;-).

  jik