Re: Updated Fedora 13 QA Schedule

On 12/09/2009 05:20 PM, James Laska wrote:
On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 15:28 -0800, John Poelstra wrote:
At FUDCon we went over the Fedora 13 QA Schedule.  As requested I have
added two extra image verification tasks:

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-quality-tasks.html

#8 2010-01-28
#9 2010-02-04

This also means that QA will need Release Engineering to create images
for these same dates.  I have added them as task #10 and task #11 to the
Release Engineering schedule.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-releng-tasks.html

In addition I adjusted the "Pre-Beta Rawhide Acceptance Test Plan" task
(#28) on
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-quality-tasks.html
to fall the week before the "Test Compose".

1) QA--did I capture all the right changes we discussed?

I believe this captures just about all the dates for each major
milestone.  At FUDCon, we discussed, but hadn't concluded, whether to
add an additional pre-Alpha date for rawhide images on 2009-01-21.
Given these are intended as light touch and automated events, I think it
would make sense to add it.

QA would like to request adding another 'Pre-Alpha Rawhide Acceptance
Test Plan' to 2009-01-21.

Thanks,
James

2) Release Engineering--can you commit to creating the images for QA on
the specified dates?

Okay, then the amended question to Releng is can they commit to creating images for QA on the following dates:

2009-01-21
2009-01-28
2009-02-04

John