Re: Does firefox upgrades need some pre/post install love to close and restart firefox during upgrades

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 13:17 -0500, David wrote:
> Excuse me.
>
> Why are you two discussing Ubuntu here on the Fedora Testers list?
> Shouldn't you two be doing this on the Ubuntu users ?

Because Ubuntu has got a potential solution the problem, and given that
we work in Open Source, we tend to share solutions rather than inventing
our own.  So if they have something that seems to work, it would be
prudent to at least look at it and examine if it is something we want to
make use of as well.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!