Re: Daylight Savings Time

On 11/03/2009 11:02 AM, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
Should rawhide have set US East Coast Daylight Saving Time back one hour
on Nov 1 to Standard Time?

OK, I see I am different...now I wonder why? The bios on this machine DOES NOT use UTC and the UTC box was unchecked during installation. Does that make a difference?

I also see that since setting the time correctly about 5 hours ago, time has gained 5 minutes. I recall msgs sometime ago on this list about the clock gaining time in rawhide, so all I may have been seeing was time creep and not an erroneous EDST -> EST.