Fedora Server distro???

Greetings All:

I have been around redhat and fedora project for a very long time, but I am asking the question that I probably already have the answer!

With all of the bleeding edge, and my love for it, is there a server distro out there?  I am looking for the help from the rest of you that have more knowledge than I do!

I appreciate any help that you can give to me in this regard...

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey