Re: Nouveau doesn't play nice with vanilla kernels

On 10/27/2009 09:57 AM, Aioanei Rares wrote:
As the title says, if I boot a git kernel (Linus' tree), plymouth doesn't work, nor does X start. I have to change the graphics driver to nv in xorg.conf and restart in order to get the git kernel working with X, but then the Fedora kernels won't start X with the nv driver. Anyone else having these problems?

Yes, If you updated the new kernel-2.6.31.5-96 yesterday get rid of it and bootup
in old kernel.
I had the same problem.