Keyboard layout not sticky.

I've build a rawhide system as of 09oct09. I've set the default language to
English(UK) and the keyboard layout to Danish. Much to my surprise the
layout was was set to English(US) at the first reboot after the build. I
loged out and changed the layout back to Danish. But at the next boot it was
back to English(US).

What can I do to make it stick to Danish?

--
Cheers
Erik.