Re: youtube weirdness

I have exactly the same problem as Per Bothner, and I've been seeing this issue for months. I'm on 32-bit. I think the problem may be flashblock.

When I have flashblock (1.5.11.2) enabled and I try to view the video at http://unclejayexplains.com/2009/10/04/uncle-jay-explains-oct-5-2009/, first first time I click on it I get the flashblock "click here to activate this flash object" arrow button, then when I click that button the video window goes blank for a couple of seconds as if it's trying to display the video, then it pops up a save dialog for me to save the mp4 instead of playing it.

If I then whitelist unclejayexplains.com in the flashblock preferences and reload the page, I can view the video just fine.

  jik