Introduction

Team,
As I have volunteered my time as a potential member of the Fedora BugZappers team, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Chris Campbell. I am a Senior UNIX Systems Administrator for a US Company. I have about 10 years of experience with Windows software, from NT up through 2008. I have been a UNIX admin for the last 7 years. I am responsible for several Sun Solaris systems and we are currently transitioning to RedHat and Fedora.

I have used FreeBSD, RedHat, Fedora, Ubuntu and Solaris.

--
Christopher G. Campbell
campbecg cox net

IRC: Tech33 AT irc.freenode.net and us.undernet.org
ICQ: 1603579