[Test-Announce] [Fwd: Boot media testing against F12 Beta test compose, start from 2009-Sep-23]

Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey
http://www.happyassassin.net
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

We are getting close to Beta release of fedora 12. On 2009-Sept-23(This Wednesday),a Fedora12 Beta test compose will be available for testing.If you have time,please take 1 or 2 hours to validate installation of this Beta test compose on any real or virtual system.We especially need the help from people who have special hardware,such as PPC platform,RAID device,SCSI device,iSCSI device etc... So if you have such devices,your testing will be more valuable, please do not hesitate to share test results with us.

   I have create a test matrix where you can report results:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_12_Beta_TC_Install
   Test cases, Install media and other information also can be found there.

If get some defects during testing,please refer to bug reporting guidance [1], any question,get help from:
  * IRC: #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net
  * Mailing list: fedora-test-list
  * Reference of ways to communicate at:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate