Re: Boot media testing against F12 Beta test compose, start from 2009-Sep-23

On Sep 24, 2009, at 2:44, Liam <lili@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 09/24/2009 05:19 PM, Karsten Wade wrote:
On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 10:31 PM, Liam<lili@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hello,

We are getting close to Beta release of fedora 12. On 2009- Sept-23(This Wednesday),a Fedora12 Beta test compose will be available for testing.

About the timing of that compose, I sent a dent to Jesse, and got these replies:

http://identi.ca/notice/10622272

@quaid: compose is taking a while due to being at #LinuxCon . Working on it now.

http://identi.ca/notice/10622289

@quaid: that's also the date we /do/ the compose, not necessarily the
date that the compose is available to the public.

Yes,Jesse was a little distracted with LinuxCon this week :), He provided us a Test Compose at: http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mash/F12-Beta-TC/ . But this test compose is not stable, I tested it today,both i386 and x86_64, it can not complete an installation on any machine. He said he had made some mistakes with the compose.I don't know this issue due to the mistakes in compose or anaconda of itself.So I have asked Jesse to do another compose for us immediately without previous mistakes.

Liam

The mistakes were with the name and location of the compose. Any bugs found should be files and likely put on the beta blocker.

--
Jes