Re: Cannot display contents of home directory on rawhide.

On 09/04/2009 10:17 AM, Richard June wrote:
So Jan still controls the reigns, but doesn't have the title?

On Friday 04 September 2009 10:02:59 am Dawid Zamirski wrote:
Rich,

The reason they split it up, was so Jan could have a job still and
power.  They did not want
Diana Boersma to get the postion because she knows to much about Macs
and she would
help the teachers.  Currently our computers are locked and we can not
update them or do anything
like when you were here.  The laptops are just fancy gradebooks
because that is about all we can do
with them.

JCraft
jameskc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx