Self introduction: Kevin Verma

Hi Everyone,

I am one of the long existing Fedora Ambassador out in India, I am
trying to volunteer my free time to for Fedora QA processes.
Although I can not ensure how much free time I would actually have as
I am also about to become first time dad :-) but I really hope to try
my best !

Thanks to John Brown (Tk009) for sponsoring me !

Regards,
Kevin Verma