BugZappers meeting tomorrow (Tues) 1600 UTC

A quick reminder that there's a meeting tomorrow at 1600 UTC. We don't
really have an agenda, we didn't manage to put one together today, but
we'll recap events from last week and add any open floor topics. See you
there!

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey