Re: Dependency checking running for over an hour in -- anyone?

On 08/17/2009 12:21 PM, Mani A wrote:
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Clyde E. Kunkel<clydekunkel7734@xxxxxxx>  wrote:

Please, someone, provide some insight.  If none, please point me in some
direction to diagnose what is going on.  I know that F12 alpha DVD will be a
good verification of methodology.

F12 alpha DVD (X86-64) including most things except for server and
language packs did not pose any such problem.

Best

A. Mani

Where did you get the dvd? My past experiences have shown that DVD installs do not, indeed, show any problems which installs over the net using askmethod or method= have the problems.