Re: Why does chosing Sugar-desktop alone (no kde or gnome desktops) result in an incompete sugar installation?

Thomas C Gilliard wrote:
I am tying to do a full install of sugar-desktop as a standalone install
to HD.
Used current F11 net install CD for install.
It is incomplete: I have to add xfce* and sugar-emulator to get it to run.
Why is it listed as a desktop if it will not do a working install?
Can the required files dependecies be changed to allow such an install?

Tom Gilliard

I think I fixed this a day or two ago in comps for F11 and Rawhide, but that means that it still needs to be pushed - not sure about that.

--Sebastian