device notifier - setting options

When I plug in my photo camera via USB to my Fedora 11 box, device notifier
only offers the option to open the device with Digikam - I would prefer not to
use Digikam, or at least not all the time - is there a way to reset that
option? I've looked for a configuration file and can't find it. It used to be
that the camera would appear as a mountable device and clicking on it would
make it appear as a mounted device in the /media folder; opening the camera
drive with Digikam mounts it elsewhere, and I can't find that either...
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA