Re: Triage for Rawhide install needed?

On 07/21/2009 01:45 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
For the last several days, Rawhide installs failed when calling
the network manager to initialize the ethernet port.  The
same thing happens wiht three different motherboards.  This
suggests the problem is with network manager instead of a
specific ethernet driver.

Previous to this latest breakage, other parts of the install
failed with an assortment of unhandled exceptions.

The dodge of installing with a fc11 disk now fails with
file conflicts.

Perhaps now is the time to "stick to the knitting" and
get Rawhide installable before Fedora becomes an unhandled
exception.

We should post a link to iso files for testing rawhide as soon as humanly possible, so we can get rid of those shopstoppers. My 2 cents.