Status column in admin interface

So in a listing like this one:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/rhythmbox

I think it would be handy to enhance the "Status" column to show
NEEDINFO and perhaps other flags.  This would be helpful when doing
triage.

It seems that if we move to using the "Triaged" keyword instead of the
"ASSIGNED" state, this interface would become less convenient for triage
unless that keyword also shows up.

What do other people think?  If this is a good idea, where should I file
the change request?

Thanks,

Beland