Re: Trying to slim down my installation

Matthias Clasen wrote:

If you really want to reduce the disk footprint of your installation,
you want to check out %_install_langs to only install the locales you
really care about. Sadly, this is a very neglected feature of rpm, and
we don't really support this or expose it in any usable fashion...

Can you elaborate on "really care about". In general, I want various fonts so that firefox can display pages from anywhere but I don't care about input methods, translated menus/help files, or various locale formatting. How do I accomplish this.