finger print reading broken?

Under Fedora 10, finger print reading worked with my supported aes1610 finger print device. GDM let me login with my finger.

Under Fedora 11 it no longer detects my reader at all. I fired up a Live CD and it does not detect the reader either.

I don't see any bugzilla component for the fprint stuff. Where do we file bugs?