The Joys of Rawhide

Well, my rawhide installation showed a bunch of updates, so I blithely updated and now I am experiencing the joys of raw rawhide. Something wrong with gnome desktop--reverting metacity helps some, but still getting freezes in some areas (would bz but don't know what) and the kernel keeps trying to read my floppy drive. Going back to last F11 kernel fixes that.

No responses expected, I'll just wait it out for the usual new development cycle to get well underway.