Introduction

Hi,

I'm Mark Preston. I currently work for Oracle and have been been using various versions of fedora/redhat/enterprise linux for 8+ years. I currently use fedora 10 as my desktop system. I've been with several different groups within Oracle, currently i do advance support/bug diagnostics for a couple of our products.

I'm interested in assisting with bug screening for the fedora project. I haven't decided on what component to help with but would be welcome to suggestions or where needed most. It seems bug triage is a subset of what i do in my 9 to 5 job, so it should be a good fit.

My background includes a degree in computer science (many years ago) and can read code but prefer not to write code. The various hats i've worn over the years include system administration, networking, email systems (not exchange), database.

If you would like more info just ask.

thanks,

Mark Preston
Orlando, Fl