Re: Left-Hand Mouse and VMWare was Re: Updates to be installed

Christopher A. Williams wrote:

<snip>

...And this is specifically NOT a VMware issue. The problem happens on
F11 running natively on the machine regardless of if VMware is
installed. At the time, I was able to narrow it down to that, at least
on my IBM T400 laptop, the on-board IBM mouse buttons worked but my USB
connected Microsoft Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000 Model 1065
did not.

When you connected the external mouse,
did you  re-check the mouse settings,
as there can be a setting for each device.

Frank

--
msn: frankly3d  skype: frankly3d