Re: Hi

Alex Turner wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have working a lot
with Fedora and Red Hat Linux  since some years ago. So, let's time to

contribute with the project.

I have some experience in programming, like C++ PHP Ruby C Obj-C Applescript (not really a lang but a lang anyways), python, boo,  C

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Alex Turner, I live at Ann Arbor MI

USA. I use windows 7, mac os x, and have used ubuntu but have gotten tired of it and want to try something new like fedora.
That was 1 year ago. Now I use windws 7, mac os x, and fedora for developing Operating systems (for purposes like fun and a challenge) and using it as a fun operating system.

At my signature I'm sending my contacts fell free if anyone want to contact me.

Bye
--------
Contacts
msn:alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:msn%3Aalex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
aol:alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:aol%3Aalex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
gmail:pawngame10@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:gmail%3Apawngame10@xxxxxxxxx>
other:alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:other%3Aalex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello Alex, and welcome the the bugzappers =)

TK009