Re: Question: Differences between F11 Beta and F11 Preview

Mario Chacon wrote:
I have installed the alpha version and I upgraded it to the latest version, but in this kind of installation I have this error during the boot:

Remounting root filesystem in read-write mode:             [  OK  ]
Mounting local filesystems: mount: none already mounted or /sys/bus/usb/drivers busy
                                                           [FAILED]

I have installed F11-Preview with updates in another machine and I do not have this error. Is it possible to fix it?

Hi Mario.

If you can help it, try not top post,
as it's hard to follow the conversation.

This is basically as your post of:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-May/msg00415.html

Check bugzilla for similar problem.
If none exist, create a new one.