Re: Firefox crash when visiting Planet Fedora

Seth Vidal wrote:

On Wed, 20 May 2009, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 08:40 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
On 05/20/2009 06:11 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

If you are using Firefox on the latest rawhide, go to
http://planet.fedoraproject.org and scroll down quickly. Let me know if
it crashes.

Rahul

Works fine for me :)

firefox-3.5-0.20.beta4.fc11.x86_64

Same version here, no crash.

Well, dynamic pages make a bad test case :)

This morning, was able to reproduce the crash several times, meanwhile I can't reproduce it, anymore.

planet isn't dynamic. it's generated every 20 minutes and written to a simple html file.

You are being pedantic, it's unsuitable for testing because the content changes so frequently problems can't be replicated. The content is essentially dynamic regardless of how it's generated.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>