yum issues withfc11 64 bit

Don't know how to explain this. yum update looks like it works; it updated 20 megabytes of files (much of this from rpmfusion). But, trying to install presto causes problems, it tried to bring in yum-presto.fc9. There is definitely something wrong on my machine. Package-cleanup --orphans seems to think that all of my fc11 files are orphans. The only thing unusual about my system is that I went from fc10 to fc11 by preupgrade.