Re: f11: firefox locks up gnome-desktop

"Wolfgang S. Rupprecht" <wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200905@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I just reproduced this a few times. Firefox locked up my gnome desktop
> so hard I had to do a forceful long power-button press to unwedge.

More info: Xorg is using up 100% of the cpu cycles and killing it
doesn't help.  A new one gets started but the screen still shows the
last thing it displayed before the lockup.  Xorg.log doesn't have
anything at the end indicating any errors (it just displays the expected
EDID and modline stuff).

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.