Re: Nikto broken package and BugZappers introduction

Hi,

On 16.5.2009 14:36, Xia Shing Zee wrote:
Nikto seems to have a broken package. I tried using yum erase nikto,
then yum install nikto, just to refresh it if I had somehow messed up
any files, but the same error still seemed to come up:

[root@localhost~/]# nikto
- ERROR: Unable to open config file 'config.txt' (No such file or
directory), only 1 CGI directory defined.
I can't find 'plugins' directory. I looked around:

     /home/user
     /usr/bin/nikto
Try: switch to the 'nikto' base dir, or
Try: set EXECDIR in config.txt

Confirm...running "nikto -config /etc/nikto/config" where in /etc/nikto/config the EXECDIR variable is set to /usr/share/nikto makes the thing working.

Please file a bug into BZ with the "EasyFix" keyword and cc me, thanks.

Milos