Re: Kickstart partitioning

Craig White wrote:
not that this answers your question but are you sure your 4 part /boot
is supposed to be RAID1 and not RAID10? I've never had a mirror that was
other than a 1:1 and it may actually be possible but I've never heard of
or considered such a setup.
I've got quite a few systems set up that way. It's overkill, but it keeps the partitioning consistent across all four drives.
--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator